An introductory guide to the fascinating world of Tarot, offering detailed guidance on how to interpret the cards and conduct readings of your own.
Learn how to-
- choose the right deck for you
- interpret each of the 22 Major Arcana cards
- work out your Tarot birth and year cards
- understand the four suits of the Minor Arcana, and interpret its 56 cards
- work with different card spreads, including The Celtic Cross
- link the meaning of cards together and make intuitive interpretations during a reading . . . and much more!
Hay House Basics is a new series that features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.